aioserf: an async Python front-end for Hashicorp’s Serf¶
AioSerf is an asynchronous interface to Serf <http://serf.io/>.
- async; supports
asyncioand Trio <https://github.com/python-trio/trio/>.
- properly multiplexed; issue multiple commands in parallel
- listen for, and respond to, queries / user events
- transparently encodes/decodes your payloads, if desired
- should support 100% of Serf’s RPC command set
- includes adequate tests and example code
- License: MIT
Inherited from Trio:
- Real-time chat: https://gitter.im/python-trio/general
- Contributor guide: https://trio.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributing.html
- Code of conduct: Contributors are requested to follow our code of conduct in all project spaces.